Campus Planning, Development & Real Estate department provides the following real estate services to OHSU departments:
- Engaging a broker to search for space
- Leading lease negotiations and signing lease documents
- Coordinating tenant improvement with the landlord and OHSU Project Management
- Managing lease compliance, including lease payments and renewals
- Filing necessary tax xemption applications with the respective County Assessor’s office
- Reconciling annual operating expenses and property tax reimbursements.
Oracle Property Manager
Oracle Property Manager Inquiry Now Available
Campus Planning, Development & Real Estate (CPDRE) utilizes Property Manager to track OHSU real estate agreements entered into on behalf of OHSU Departments. Departments who have the financial responsibility related to real estate agreements now have the ability to view leasing payment history and other legal obligations by utilizing the Property Manager Inquiry role in Oracle. CPDRE has prepared a Property Manager Users Guide to assist users in performing inquiries and in running the reports that are currently available. CPDRE and ITG continue to work on enhancing the property management tool and one enhancement currently in development is improved reporting using the Discoverer tool.
Access to Property Manager Inquiry is available to anyone with a need to view the property, building or lease information. After reviewing the Property Manager Users Guide, the user will be able to:
- Define Property Manager terminology
- Explain the basic Property Manager Inquiry proces
- Search for and view OHSU Property, Building or Land information
- Search for and view OHSU lease documentation and Payment/Billing history
- Find a Lease related invoice and view check payment information
- Find a Customer Account and view billing information
- Use the report function to run a Lease Abstract report
CPDRE also offers one-on-one training upon request, although formal training with CPDRE is not required to gain Property Manager Inquiry access. If interested in training or user needs additional support in using this Property Manager Inquiry functionality, please contact Campus Planning at 494-2454 or email@example.com.