Campus Planning & Real Estate provides the following real estate services to OHSU departments:
- Engaging a broker to search for space
- Leading lease negotiations and signing lease documents
- Coordinating tenant improvement with the landlord and OHSU Project Management
- Managing lease compliance, including lease payments and renewals
- Filing necessary tax xemption applications with the respective County Assessor’s office
- Reconciling annual operating expenses and property tax reimbursements.
To engage in the leasing process please complete the appropriate OHSU Space Request Form found on the Space Planning web page of Campus Planning & Real Estate. All Lease activity requires approval of the appropriate Space Committee prior to the Real Estate team's engagement in the Lease contract process.
Oracle Property Manager
Oracle Property Manager Inquiry Now Available
- OHSU central database for management of Lease agreements
- Requires completion of Oracle Self-Service Access Request
- Oracle Property Manager Inquiry User Guide is in the Real Estate Forms section of this webpage
- OHSU Departments who receive invoices related to Lease space should email them to firstname.lastname@example.org