Night for Networking 2016
Night for Networking is a focused yet comfortable evening of business networking that connects job-seekers with disabilities and local employers. Participants include job-seekers, recruiters, volunteers, job-coaches, interpreters and other supporters. Attendance at last year's event was over 400, with over 40 recruiting organizations represented. This is our seventh year and we love the growth and momentum of this event!
Wednesday, October 26th, from 6-9 p.m.
We are back in the beautiful Collaborative Life Sciences Building in Portland's South Waterfront. Address: 2730 SW Moody Avenue. Map
- Sponsored Uber rides! Uber has generously offered to cover your ride up to $25.00 per trip, meaning $25 worth of Uber is free to you on the way to the event, and $25 worth of Uber is free to you on the way home. Set up your rider account at Uber.com/app, and email us for the promo code at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to check the cost, you can get a fare estimate online at www.uber.com/ride.
- Driving/carpooling: Recommended: Park free after 5 p.m. in the Schnitzer Parking Lot, one block away at 2600 SW Moody Ave. Important: parking under the CLSB building costs $4/hour. Paid, on-street parking is very limited.
- Public transportation: CLSB sits on the west end of the Tilikum Crossing bridge. Find the best TriMet (bus or MAX) route at www.trimet.org. You may also visit the OHSU webpage detailing public transit options here.
How to RSVP
All attendees (job-seekers, recruiters, guests, job coaches, etc.) please RSVP free at our Eventbrite page - linked in the first bullet below. This year participating organizations pay a single entry fee of $100, which covers all recruiters, guests and other employees from the org who wish to attend. Please use the links below:
- Everyone please RSVP at our Eventbrite page, linked here.
- Company entry fee: Organizations/companies pay a single, $100 entry fee by credit card here. Note: all recruiters, guests and other organization reps are covered under the one entry fee. Please have everyone RSVP at the Eventbrite link above.
Please contact us with any questions by calling us at 503-494-5248 or emailing to email@example.com.
A big thank you to our sponsors, volunteers, speakers and everyone else who brought incredible energy and support to last year's event, which took place at the CLSB in Portland's beautiful south waterfront area on October 28, 2015. Click to view a complete list of our 2015 event sponsors.