A Night for Networking (N4N)
Save The Date! Wednesday October 28, 2015, 6-9 PM
Night for Networking (N4N) is a highly successful networking event, now in its sixth year. The event provides a forum for talented job-seekers with disabilities to meet and network with employers who are dedicated to workplace diversity. The event includes discussions and presentations, music, light refreshments, a raffle, sponsor gift bags and of course mingling and networking. N4N brings together:
- Job-seekers with disabilities
- Local business owners and recruiters
Event sponsors, volunteers, friends and supporters
KGW interview from 2014: Click here to watch
Collaborative Life Sciences Building: 2730 SW Moody Avenue in Portland, Oregon 97201.
If you need help with registration, or have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, 503-494-5148 or via email at email@example.com.
If you would like to sponsor Night for Networking 2015, please view the event and sponsorship flyer, and contact us for more information at 503-494-5148.
Master of Ceremonies
Founder and president of Hanamura Consulting Inc., Steve Hanamura has an extensive portfolio of professional consulting, training and speaking. He is a sought after resource in leadership development, diversity initiatives, team building, managing organizational change and working with generational differences.
Were you at the event last year?
- Click here if you attended last year's event and would like to complete a brief survey. We value your input!
- Click here to view N4N 2014 in pictures. Photographer: Maileen Hamto
- Click here to read a Portland Tribune article about last year's event.
- Do you have a networking story? We want to hear it! Contact us by phone or email: 503-494-5148 | firstname.lastname@example.org