Knight Cancer Challenge Multimedia
Media inquiries about any multimedia available through this page may be directed to OHSU's office of Strategic Communications at 503 494-8231.
Photos of Brian Druker, M.D.
Brian Druker, M.D., the director of the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute.
Targeting Hope Gala Photos
At the 2013 Knight Cancer Institute Targeting Hope gala, Phil Knight, Nike's co-founder and chairman, announced a challenge to raise a cumulative $1 billion in two years to revolutionize early cancer detection and treatment.
- Phil Knight announces $1 billion cancer challenge (Vimeo)
- Supporting the Knight Cancer Challenge* (YouTube)
- View patient stories on the OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Playlist* (YouTube)
- Scenes from the press conference held on September 24, 2013* (Stream video)
- Scenes from the lab of Brian Druker, M.D., Knight Cancer Institute at OHSU, b-roll (Vimeo)
- Oregon Health & Science University b-roll (Vimeo)
- Knight Cancer Institute b-roll (Vimeo)
*Editors: Contact OHSU Strategic Communications at 503 494-8231 for video files.
Knight Cancer Challenge News
Knight Cancer Institute Featured News
- 02/18/2015 Physician leader, known for breakthrough in how cancer cells spread, joins OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- 10/21/2014 The Oregon Community Foundation’s John and Robin Jaqua Fund creates $5 million endowment to benefit OHSU’s Knight Cancer Challenge
- 07/28/2014 OHSU Knight Cancer Challenge attracts $100 million gift
- 06/06/2014 Columbia Sportswear’s Tim and Mary Boyle make $10 million gift to OHSU Knight Cancer Institute
- 05/15/2014 Donation spearheads annual Portland cancer research summit
- 11/20/2013 Donors step up with $86 million in early giving to end cancer as we know it
- 09/25/2013 The Oregon Community Foundation makes biggest discretionary grant in its history to OHSU’s Knight Cancer Challenge
- 09/25/2013 Taking on the Knights’ $1 billion cancer challenge
- 09/21/2013 Nike co-founder Phil Knight and wife Penny issue surprise $1 billion cancer challenge