Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation Board Elects New Members
04/09/10 Portland, Ore.
The Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation today announced its incoming officers and new and returning members of its Board of Directors for 2010.
• Ronald G. Brake, president. Brake is the director of sales for Moonstruck Chocolate Co. He served a previous term as board president from 1998 to 2000.
• Dirk T. Davis, vice president of finance. Davis is corporate vice president of marketing at Unified Grocers.
• Carol K. Ehlen, secretary. Ehlen, who has previously served as board secretary, is a manager trustee for the James R. Kuse Family Foundation and co-chair of the Doernbecher Freestyle program.
• Kelly J. Johnson, executive vice president. Johnson is executive vice president of wealth management at Umpqua Bank.
• Xandra T. McKeown, immediate past president. McKeown is executive vice president, commercial banking, at West Coast Bancorp.
New and returning members of the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation board elected or re-elected for 2010:
• Christina H. Blackwell, president, Metric Marketing Group, Inc.
• Michael Doherty, global presentation creative director, Nike
• Allyn C. Ford, president, Roseburg Forest Products
• Terry J. Grover, president, Global Hardware Store
• Edward J. Hepp Jr., president, Hepp Steel Resources
• M. Wakefield Mack, senior vice president, Allen Trust Company
• Stacy Nicholson, M.D., M.P.H., chairman, Department of Pediatrics, OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital
• Patricia E. Smith, president/CEO, Unitus Community Credit Union
• Sohrab Vossoughi, president and founder, Ziba Design
• Rebecca D. Welch, director of merchandising at Hartmann & Forbes. Welch is a member of the Heart of Doernbecher Auction Committee
• DJ Wilson, president/general manager, KGW Media Group
• Junki Yoshida, chairman and chief executive officer, Yoshida Group
• Candace D. Young, Ph.D., clinical psychologist
About the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation
The Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation is the nonprofit fundraising affiliate of OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital, Oregon and southwest Washington’s premier pediatric medical and research center. The foundation raises funds from individuals, companies, foundations and organizations to support Doernbecher’s clinical, research and educational programs in pediatric medicine.
Comprising distinguished civic leaders and members of the business communities of Oregon and southwest Washington, the board provides governance and oversight of the Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Foundation, a nonprofit organization that raises private philanthropic support and manages donated funds on behalf of OHSU Doernbecher Children’s Hospital. Board members are responsible for formulating long-range goals, policies and operating procedures for the foundation.