We hope our website has answered many of your questions about naming loved ones and OHSU Foundation as beneficiaries of your retirement plan, life insurance or insurance annuity assets. Here are some actions to take to learn more about this way to provide future support of our mission.
- Consult an estate planning attorney before deciding who will get what in your estate plan.
- Learn more about the tax benefits of leaving retirement plan assets to charity.
- Read more about what to consider when choosing beneficiaries for your IRA.
- Learn more about using life insurance to support our work.
- Contact Office of Gift Planning at Toll Free 800-462-6608 or 503-228-1730 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about ways to support Oregon Health & Science University after your lifetime.
Getting Started | IRA and Retirement Plan Beneficiaries | Life Insurance Policy Beneficiaries | Insurance Annuity Beneficiaries | Action Items