Community Connections Newsletter
All Oregon communities share the common desire to have access to the best available health care and health education.
OHSU helps by providing care to the underserved, extending the reach of health care, engaging in research vital to public and community health issues, and sharing the latest in medical advances.
OHSU hope to learn how it can connect with your community to improve the health of all Oregonians and provide learning opportunities to people who are interested in careers in health and science.
Share your OHSU connection by sending a note to email@example.com.
Read the latest Community Connections newsletter.
OHSU Community Connections is a quarterly newsletter. To access other stories any time about the power of teaching, healing and discovery working together, visit the OHSU Effect website.
- Hundreds of K-12 students from around the state rekindled hope for families at OHSU Doernbecher.
- Knight Cancer institute to create Community Melanoma Registry to aid outreach, research.
- Oregon education loan program adds primary care providers to rural and underserved communities.
- Low-fat diet helps fatigue in people with MS.
- OHSU students offer free health screenings for uninsured, underinsured Oregonians.