Whether it is an educational or medical forum, lecture series, symposium, workshop event, single or multiday conference, OHSU conference services brings people together for a common purpose.
When booking a conference with OHSU Protocol and Events, you benefit from our team's conference planning expertise, access to excellent facilities and extensive conference resources. Our goal is to interpret conference objectives and create solutions that will foster a successful and meaningful meeting. We strive to provide clients with valuable services that will develop real results and seamless event production.
Our skilled conference planners work diligently from beginning to end to ensure the success of your event. OHSU Protocol and Events is a fee for service group and cost varies depending on the length of the event and complexity of conference needs. We offer a wide range of services from registration and contract negotiations, to catering, AV and entertainment needs.
Services include but are not limited to:
- Facilitation of all attendee communication before, during and after conference
- Travel and transportation arrangements
- On and off-site management and scheduling
- Hotel and vendor negotiations
- Non-academic conference agenda and activities coordination
- Organization of rentals, AV, catering, security etc..
- Staging and production
- Budget creation and management
- Creation and dispersion of meeting materials
- Day of conference support and staffing
Please feel free to contact our office for further information on our conference planning expertise.