Giving as a Family
If you’d like to build a family tradition of giving, there are simple ways to get started. Here’s how you can make a difference for Doernbecher:
- Walk, run, bike or ride for Doernbecher: If you participate in races, rides and runs, gather sponsors and raise funds for Doernbecher. Go online to First Giving and set up a personal fundraising page to raise funds for Doernbecher.
- Organize a fundraiser: Are you interested in hosting a fundraiser for Doernbecher? Learn how you can get involved, reach out to your community and make a difference for kids at the hospital through fundraising. Get started!
- Participate through school: Get involved with Kids Making Miracles at your school, or use your senior project to raise funds for Doernbecher kids.
- Host a toy or book drive:
Collect new and unused toys or books for patients at Doernbecher. See the current wish list.
- Donate online: Giving online is easy. Gifts to Doernbecher’s area of greatest need are used where they can do the most good right now.