Fundraising projects for kids (and kids at heart)
- a-thons (jog, bowl, dance, rock, read, etc.)
- Collect donations for doing chores
- Sell Dolly Doernbecher cutouts (contact the Doernbecher Foundation for the cutouts)
- Sell Cards for Kids holiday cards (contact the Doernbecher Foundation to obtain)
- Lemonade stand
- Concession stand
- Bake sale
- Talent show
- Garage sale
- Car wash
- Board game tournament
- Singing telegrams
- Treasure hunt
- Faculty / student talent show
- Used book sale
- Spaghetti pot luck dinner
- Sundae sale
- Doughnut sale
- Dunk tank
- Marathon, half marathon, 10K, 5K, etc.
- Cycling event
- Softball tournament
- Golf tournament
Fundraising projects at home
- Book club
- Card game tournament
- Holiday party
- Dinner party
- Baby shower
- Ice cream social
Other fundraising events & projects
- Concert or performance
- Fashion show
- Mustache-growing contest
- Collect donations in honor of a patient
- Donate your tips
- Matching gifts
- Miracle Jeans Day at work
First Giving on-line personal giving pageCreate a First Giving personal on-line giving page for your fundraiser. It is a great way to raise funds through peer-to-peer fundraising!
- Go to the First Giving page
- Click on the "Create a Page" icon on the right hand side of the webpage
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and search for "Doernbecher Children's Hospital"
- Select "Doernbecher Children's Hospital." The EIN or tax ID number is 93-0579587.
- Select the box, "Start Fundraising"
- Select the event that best fits what you are doing, continue to navigate through the set up process
- Set up your profile and share it by email and with friends on social media!
If you would like to hold a book drive, toy drive or similar, please contact Alisa Timmerman with Child Life at 503 418-5388 to learn about their current needs!