Call 503 494-8311
Connect With Us
Discovery at OHSU
Get a glimpse into the world of research
Meet the scientists
We do things differently here, including research. OHSU scientists share their enthusiasm for biomedical research and for life in Oregon.
OHSU’s Center for Evidence-based Policy receives federal funding to improve child welfare in Oregon.
Next up in OHSU’s Brain Awareness series is a workshop, just for teachers, on the power of language.
March with OHSU to help prevent premature birth, birth defects and other serious complications.
- 03/24/2015 Award-winning New York Times columnist Nicholas Kristof to give Kathryn Robertson Memorial Lecture
- 03/19/2015 Dr. Sara Courtneidge awarded AACR-Women in Cancer Research Charlotte Friend Memorial Lectureship
- 03/17/2015 OHSU medical students meet their ‘match’ Friday, March 20
- View all news
On Our Blogs
- 96,000 Square Miles How OHSU is tackling childhood obesity in rural Oregon
- On the Brain Five ways to explore Brain Awareness Season
- Healthy Families Buckle up: Three easy steps for finding the right bike helmet
- View all blogs