Call 503 494-8311
Connect With Us
Knight Cancer Challenge
Cancer doesn’t need more ribbons. It needs more survivors.
Help us make cancer the victim
At OHSU, we revolutionized the treatment of chronic myeloid leukemia with Gleevec, the first targeted therapy that proved it was possible to treat cancer in new ways. Today, there are hundreds of thousands of survivors of this once-lethal cancer. Now, we’re going after other cancers as aggressively as they come after us. Cancer doesn’t need more awareness. It needs more Gleevecs.
Doernbecher experts share how to keep your child's skin safe.
OHSU and Columbia Memorial Hospital form collaboration for cancer treatment.
OHSU research showing how addictive drugs disrupt the brain is expected to usher in advances in treatment.
- 05/19/2015 Renowned infectious disease and vaccine expert Dr. Paul Offit to speak at OHSU Doernbecher
- 05/12/2015 OHSU Moore Institute to host free public event on nutrition of girls, women in Oregon
- 05/11/2015 Researchers discover how cocaine, amphetamines disrupt the brain’s normal functioning
- View all news
On Our Blogs
- 96,000 Square Miles10 things we love about OHSU nurses
- On the BrainBreaking the brain: Researchers explore lasting impact of concussions
- Healthy Families Summertime food tips from OHSU Doernbecher
- 96,000 Square MilesResearch Week: Three questions for OHSU’s Dr. Evan Lind
- View all blogs