Welcome to the Sacha Laboratory, located in the Vaccine & Gene Therapy Institute and Oregon National Primate Research Center at the Oregon Health & Science University. We are a dedicated team of scientists working towards ameliorating human suffering by solving the AIDS epidemic and improving clinical care.
• Shaheed Abdulhaqq joins the lab. (Welcome aboard Shaheed!)
• Dr. Sacha receives an NIH R01 grant to study MHC-E based vaccines.
• Dr. Burwitz receives an amfAR research grant to model HIV.
• Helen Wu & Ben Burwitz give invited talks at the 2014 Annual Symposium of NHP models of AIDS.
• Dr. Sacha gives an invited talk at the HIV Research for Prevention meeting in South Africa.
• Dr. Sacha gives an invited talk at the 20th International AIDS Conference in Australia.