The Pacific Northwest Anti-Inflammatory Reference Cookbook (CD)
OHSU # 1162-B
Please note that your are ordering the CD version of the cookbook. This version will be delivered via US Mail to the address provided with your order.
Are you curious about the Anti-Inflammatory diet and ready for a change in your eating habits? This cookbook is for you:
If you want to try an anti-inflammatory diet but you don't know where to start.
If you love to cook and look for new ways to create nutritious, satisfying meals.
If you try new healthy or weight loss diets every few weeks but these never last.
If you have food sensitivities and want to avoid common food allergens.
If you are already eating an anti-inflammatory diet but are hungry and bored.
This reference cookbook will be valuable to anyone interested in the nutritional content of anti-inflammatory foods. There are over 61 delicious recipes as well as suggested menus, nutrient analysis, cooking tips, and helpful shopping information. Given its avoidance of many pro-allergenic foods, patients with food sensitivities or allergies may find this diet particularly helpful.
This cookbook was created at Oregon Health & Science University
for a National Institutes of Health sponsored research study on the health
effects of a naturopathic anti-inflammatory diet. In conjunction with
the National College of Naturopathic Medicine, the cookbook was
designed to create meals from recommendations within the literature
and practitioners of complementary and alternative medicine. These
recommendations avoid foods commonly associated with allergies and emphasize
foods that are thought to reduce a harmful inflammatory
We do not make any health claims for those who use this cookbook.
View the Cookbook Demo.
To place your order:
1. Click on the "Options - Order Item" $20.00. and click on "Add to Order" to proceed to the next screen.
2. Review "Order Contents". By clicking on "Check Out", you agree to the terms of the copyright notice.
3. On the next screen "Order Information", a brief "Intended Use" is required such as "home use".
4. For "Recipient Scientist Information" enter the appropriate information for yourself or if you are placing the order for another person enter that information. We will use this information should we have questions about the order, payment or shipping address.
5. After you "Submit" the order, you will receive an automated confirmation email that the order has been placed.
6. Once your payment has been received and verified by OHSU, your order will be approved by Technology Transfer & Business Development and then the CD will be sent out by US Mail within 5-10 business days.
7. For questions, contact OHSU by email: email@example.com.
Copyright 2008 Oregon Health & Science University.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part is prohibited without the
written consent of Oregon Health & Science University.
For more information, contact:
Technology Development Manager