Dangerous Decibels Virtual Exhibit CD
OHSU # 1389
- William Martin, SM.Otolaryngology & Head & Neck Surgery
This CD is a collection of games, demonstrations and activities that will answer three important questions for protection of hearing:
What are the sources of dangerous sounds?
What are the effects of listening to dangerous sounds?
How do I protect myself from dangerous sounds?
The OHSU Dangerous Decibels project mission is to significantly reduce the prevalence of noise-induced hearing loss and tinnitus (ringing in the ear) through exhibits, educational outreach, and research. For more information on the Dangerous Decibels project, detailed inquiries on the product, and a demo of the Dangerous Decibels Virtual Exhibit, please visit http://www.dangerousdecibels.org
place your order:
1. Click on the "Options - Order Item" $50.00. and click on "Add to Order" to proceed to the next screen.
2. Review "Order Contents". By clicking on "Check Out", you agree to the terms of the copyright notice.
3. On the next screen "Order Information", a brief "Intended Use" is required such as "home use".
4. For "Recipient Scientist Information" enter the appropriate information for yourself or if you are placing the order for another person enter that information. We will use this information should we have questions about the order, payment or shipping address.
5. After you "Submit" the order, you will receive an automated confirmation email that the order has been placed.
6. After the automated confirmation email is sent, you will be contacted within 1-3 business days by email regarding the processing of your payment.
7. Once your payment has been received and verified by OHSU, your order will be approved by Technology Transfer & Business Development and then the CD will be sent out by US Mail within 5-10 business days.
For more information, contact:
Senior Technology Development Manager