MicroRNA Biomarkers for Alzheimers Disease
OHSU # 2305
A method to assess the presence of Alzheimer’s disease in a human by obtaining a sample of cerebrospinal fluid and extracting total RNA to determine the expression levels of extracellular micro RNA biomarkers.
A US provisional patent application filed 8/19/2016. A PCT patent application filed 8/18/2017.
- Julie Saugstad, SM.Anesthesiology
- Joseph Quinn, SM.Neurology
- Jodi Lapidus, SM.Public Health & Preventative Medicine
- Christina (Chris) Harrington, IG.Integrated Genomics
- Theresa Ann Lusardi, SM.Computational Biology Program
- Jay Phillips, SM.Anesthesiology-Research
- Jack Wiedrick, SM.Public Health & Preventive Medicine
- Babett (Betty) Lind, SM.Neu Administrative
For more information, contact:
Senior Technology Development Manager