CORPORA from CSLU: Multichannel overlapping numbers
OHSU # 0681-H
- CSLU, SOM CSLU
A portion of the Numbers corpus played through loudspeakers, re-recorded on a 12-channel table-top microphone array in a meeting room.
NOTE: This corpus is currently not available for commercial use.
The Center for Spoken Language Understanding (CSLU) distributes corpora academic institutions for a fee.
To place your order:
1. Click on the type of license you wish to order: Academic or non-profit entity or Commercial entity.
2. Terms of the license agreement can be viewed by clicking on the word "terms".
3. You agree to the terms of the license agreement when you click on "Add to Order" and proceed to the next screen.
4. If information on the "Order Contents" screen is correct, press "Check out".
5. On the next screen, a brief "Intended Use" is required. For "Recipient Scientist Information" enter the appropriate information for yourself or if you are placing the order for another person enter that information. We will use this information should we have questions about the order, payment or shipping address.
6. Once your payment has been received and verified by OHSU, your order will be approved by Technology Transfer & Business Development and then the DVD will be sent out by the Center for Spoken Language Understanding by FedEx within 5-10 business days.
For demos and more information, visit the CSLU Corpora website at:
For more information, contact:
Senior Technology Development Manager