The Pacific Northwest Anti-Inflammatory Reference Cookbook (PDF)
OHSU # 1162-A
Please note that your are ordering the PDF version of the cookbook. This version will be delivered electronically to the email address you provided with your order.
Are you curious about the Anti-Inflammatory diet and ready for a change in your eating habits?
This cookbook is for you:
If you want to try an anti-inflammatory diet but you don't know where to start.
If you love to cook and look for new ways to create nutritious, satisfying meals.
If you try new healthy or weight loss diets every few weeks but these never last.
If you have food sensitivities and want to avoid common food allergens.
If you are already eating an anti-inflammatory diet but are hungry and bored.
This reference cookbook will be valuable to anyone interested in the nutritional content of anti-inflammatory foods. There are over 61 delicious recipes as well as suggested menus, nutrient analysis, cooking tips, and helpful shopping information. Given its avoidance of many pro-allergenic foods, patients with food sensitivities or allergies may find this diet particularly helpful.
cookbook was created at Oregon Health & Science University for a National
Institutes of Health sponsored research study on the health effects of a
naturopathic anti-inflammatory diet. In conjunction with the National
College of Naturopathic Medicine, the cookbook was designed to create meals
from recommendations within the literature and practitioners of
complementary and alternative medicine. These recommendations avoid foods
commonly associated with allergies and emphasize foods that are thought to
reduce a harmful inflammatory response.
View the Cookbook Demo.
To place your order:
1. Click on the "Options - Order Item" $20.00. and click on "Add to Order" to proceed to the next screen.
2. Review "Order Contents". By clicking on "Check Out", you agree to the terms of the copyright notice.
3. On the next screen "Order Information", a brief "Intended Use" is required such as "home use".
4. For "Recipient Scientist Information" refers to the person ordering the cookbook. Enter the appropriate information for yourself or if you are placing the order for another person enter that information. We will use this information should we have questions about the order, payment or shipping address.
5. After you "Submit" the order, you will receive an automated confirmation email that the order has been placed.
6. Once your payment has been received and verified by OHSU, your order will be approved by Technology Transfer & Business Development.
7. You will receive a password to access the cookbook.
8. To contact OHSU with questions: please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright 2008. Oregon Health & Science University. All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part is prohibited without the written consent of Oregon Health & Science University.
For more information, contact:
Technology Development Manager