Anti-CB1 / Anti-CNR1 Monoclonal Antibodies: (Clone 5G3)
OHSU # 1744-B
* Mouse monoclonal antisera against human Cannabinoid Receptor 1 (anti-CB1, anti-CNR1). Clone: 5G3.
* This laboratory has produced the only monoclonal antibodies on the market that recognizes the well conserved 3rd intracellular loop of CB1 (connecting transmembrane domains 5 and 6).
* The antibodies were generated in Dr. David Farrens' laboratory at OHSU and are useful for research involving cannabinoid receptors.
* Antiserum from clone 5G3 can recognize native, solubilized CB1 receptor in fluorescence detected size-exclusion chromatography.
Isotype: IgG2a, kappa (5G3)
Concentration: 1.0 mg/mL
Species recognized: Human (may cross react with mouse and rat)
Applications: WB 1:50,000
* The price below is for 100 ug of antisera. The hybridoma clone is also available for non-exclusive licensing.
* Purified CB1 proteins are also available for non-exclusive licensing.
- Jonathan Fay, SM.Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- David Farrens, SM.Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- OHSU # 1744-C — Anti-CB1 / Anti-CNR1 Monoclonal Antibodies: (Clone 6E2)
- OHSU # 1744-A — Anti-CB1 / Anti-CNR1 Monoclonal Antibodies: (Clone 3A3 - Conformationally sensitive)
- Biological Materials - Antibodies
- Biological Materials - Protein/Peptides
- Research Tools - Reagents
- Research Tools
- Biological Materials
For more information, contact:
Technology Development Manager