D4 Cloning of a Human Dopamine Receptor
OHSU # 0199
Technology 0199 is directed toward the isolation, characterization and pharmacological use of the human D4 dopamine receptor. The nucleotide sequence of the gene corresponding to this receptor is provided by the invention.
The invention also includes a recombinant eukaryotic expression vector capable of expressing the human D4 dopamine receptor in cultures of transformed eukaryotic cells and such cultures of transformed eukaryotic cells which synthesize the human D4 dopamine receptor.
- Olivier Civelli
- Hubert Henri-Marie Van Tol
- David Grandy, SM.Physiology & Pharmacology
- James Bunzow, VI.Vollum Institute
- Research Tools - Screening
- Biological Materials - Receptors/Targets
- Biological Materials
- Research Tools
For more information, contact:
Technology Development Manager