A Randomized, Open-Label, Phase I Trial of Continuous, Intermittent, and Pulsatile Selumetinib (AZD6244) plus Paclitaxel as Second-Line Treatment for Stage IIIB or IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC)
To find out if the combination of serlumetinib (the study drug) and taxol is safe and tolerable for patients with non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
1. Male or female age 18 or older
2. Confirmed Stage IIIB - IV non-small cell lung cancer
3. Must have received and failed first-line therapy for NSCLC
4. Adequate bone marrow and liver function
5. Estimated life expectancy of 12 weeks or more
6. Other eligibility criteria apply
18 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Participants will receive the study drugs until disease progression or development of intolerable side effects. All participants will be contact by phone every 8 weeks after their last dose of study drugs in the first year, and then every 3 months after that.
Knight Clinical Trials Information Line
OHSU Knight Cancer Institute