A Phase I, Open-Label, Multiple-Ascending Dose Trial to Investigate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, Biological and Clinical Activity of MSB0010718C in Subjects with Metastatic or Locally Advanced Solid Tumors and Expansion to Selected Indications
The purpose of this study is to test MSB0010718C at different dose levels to see if it is safe and well tolerated when given once every two weeks.
1. Non-small cell lung cancer
2. Metastatic breast cancer
3. Colorectal cancer
4. Castrate-resistant prostate cancer
6. Ovarian cancer
1. Males and females at least 18 years or older
2. Diagnosis of one of the six cancer types listed above.
3. No history of cancer that has spread to the central nervous system.
4. Other criteria may apply.
18 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Until your cancer gets worse or you develop unacceptable side effects
Knight Information Line
EMD Serono, Inc.