An Open-Label, Phase I, Dose-Escalation Study Evaluating the Safety and Tolerability of GDC-0853 in Patients with Relapsed or Refractory B-Cell Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
To see what side effects, good or bad, study drug, GDC-0853, has on participants with previously treated Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia. The study drug is taken daily by mouth and is part of a class of drugs called a Bruton's tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
Relapsed or Refractory Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma and Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diagnosis of Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Small Lymphocytic Lymphoma (SLL), Mantle Cell Lymphoma (MCL), Follicular Lymphoma (FL), Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) that has failed prior treatments
- Measurable disease by CT scan
- Laboratory results that meet study specific criteria
- Agreement to use contraception while on study
- No active infections, history of liver disease, vasculitis, pancreatitis, HIV, hepatitis, heart disease or current alcohol abuse.
18 - 99
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Up to 2 years of treatment with study drug with a 30 day follow up period.
Clinical Trials Information Line: Phone 503-494-1080 or firstname.lastname@example.org