A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study Comparing Oral MLN9708 Plus Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone Versus Placebo Plus Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Adults With Newly Diagnosed Multiple Myeloma.
The purpose of the study is to determine whether adding the study drug, MLN9708, to the combination of lenalidomide and dexamethason improves survival in patients with newly diagnosed multiple myeloma (MM).
1) Adults 18 years of age or older
2) Patients whom lenalidomide and dexamethason treatment is appropriate and who are not eligible for stem cell transplant due to age or health conditions
3) Confirmed diagnosis of multiple myeloma
1) Prior treatment for multiple myeloma
2) Another type of cancer within the last 5 years
3) Any current uncontrolled condition or infection
4) Pregnant or breastfeeding women
18 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Up to 87 months
Millennium Pharmaceuticals, Inc