NP28761: A Phase I/II Study of the ALK Inhibitor CH5424802/RO5424802 in Patients with ALK-Rearranged Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Previously Treated with Crizotinib
The purpose of this study is to find out what effects, good or bad, RO5424802 (the study drug) has on you and your non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
1. Male or female age 18 years or older
2. Confirmed locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC
3. ALK-rearrangement confirmed by an FDA-approved test
4. Must have received and failed at least one line of platinum-based chemotherapy and crizotinib
5. Tumor tissue available to check for ALK-rearrangement
6. Other criteria apply
18 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Until disease progression
Knight Clinical Trials Information Line
F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Ltd.