A Phase 1, Open-Label, Dose-Escalation, Safety and Pharmacokinetic Study of CDX-1127 in Patients with Selected Refractory or Relapsed Hematologic Malignancies or Solid Tumors
To study the safety and tolerability of CDX-1127 (study drug) in people with solid tumors and hematologic (blood) cancers
1.) B cell hematologic malignancies known to express CD27 (chronic lymphocytic leukemia, Burkett's lymphoma, mantle cell lymphoma, primary lymphoma of the central nervous system, and marginal zone B cell lymphoma)
2.) Solid tumors including: metastatic melanoma, renal (clear) cell carcinoma, hormone-refractory prostate adenocarcinoma, ovarian cancer, colorectal carcinoma, or non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
1. Male or female age 18 years or older.
2. Diagnosis of one of the cancers listed above.
3. Cancer must be recurrent or treatment refractory with no remaining approved therapy options.
4. Life expectancy of 12 weeks or longer.
5. Additional eligibility criteria apply.
18 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Up to 3 years
Knight Clinical Trials Information Line
Celldex Therapeutics, Inc.