A Randomized Phase III, Open Label, Multicenter, Two-Arm Study Comparing the Efficacy of MEK162 versus Decarbazine in Patients with Advanced Unresectable or Metastatic NRAS Mutation-Positive Melanoma
To find out if MEK162 (the study drug) is more effective compared to dacarbazine (DTIC) in subjects with advanced unresectable or metastatic NRAS melanoma.
1. Male or female age 18 years or older
2. Confirmed diagnosis of locally advanced unresectable or metastatic melanoma
3. Presence of NRAS mutation (determined by central laboratory)
4. Have received either: a) No previous treatment or b) One prior line of immunotherapy for metastatic melanoma
5. Able to take oral medications
6. Other criteria apply
18 - 100
Healthy Volunteers Needed
Duration of Participation
Until disease progression, unacceptable side effects, of withdrawn consent
Knight Clinical Trials Information Line
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corp.