Vacuum centrifuge concentrator at OHSU
- A centrifuge that includes a vacuum chamber within which a centrifuge rotord is rotatably mounted for spinning a plurality of vials containing a solution at high speed while subjecting the solution to a vacuum condition for concentration and evaporation.
- Sample concentrator, Speed vac, Speed vacuum
- Centrifuge → Vacuum centrifuge concentrator
Contact: Keller, Thomas J., PhD
- Thermo Fisher automated integrated savant
- Thermo Fisher Savant ISS110 DNA SpeedVac concentrator