Transmission electron microscopy at OHSU
- An electron microscopy technique whereby a beam of electrons are transmitted through an ultra thin specimen, interacting with the specimen as it passes through. An image is formed from the interaction of the electrons transmitted through the specimen; the image is magnified and focused onto an imaging device, such as a fluorescent screen, on a layer of photographic film, or to be detected by a sensor such as a CCD camera.
- Microscopy → Electron microscopy → Transmission electron microscopy
Immuno Electron Microscopy Core
Center for Research on Occupational and Environmental Toxicology, Contact: Kayton, Robert J. Ph.D.
- FEI Morgagni transmission electron microscope
- FEI Techni 12 transmission electron microscope
- Transmission electron microscopy