Staining at OHSU
- Staining is a process which results in the addition a class-specific (DNA, proteins, lipids, carbohydrates) dye to a substrate to qualify or quantify the presence of a specific compound.
Cancer Pathology Shared Resource Core Laboratory, VA Medical Center
Department of Pathology, Oregon Health & Science University, Contact: Thomas, George, M.D.
- Histology tissue and staining services
- Immunohistochemistry staining service
Department of Molecular Microbiology & Immunology, Contact: Barklis, Eric, Ph.D.
- Immunogold localization and correlative light-electron microscopy
- Ultrastructural and Morphological analysis