Resonance energy transfer at OHSU
- An imaging assay used to measure the proximity of two fluorophores.Resonance energy transfer occurs only over very short distances, typically within 10nm, and involves the direct transfer of excited state energy from the donor fluorophore to an acceptor fluorophore as an alternative to fluorescence emissive decay from the donor.
- Fluorescence resonance energy transfer, EET, Electronic energy transfer, FRET, FÃ¶rster resonance energy transfer, RET
- Assay → Resonance energy transfer
Oregon National Primate Research Center, Contact: Cornea, Anda, Ph.D.
- 3i Marianas inverted digital microscopy workstation
- Live cell imaging service