Protocol at OHSU
- a protocol is a plan specification which has sufficient level of detail and quantitative information to communicate it between domain experts, so that different domain experts will reliably be able to independently reproduce the process.
Jungers Center for Neurosciences Research, Contact: Kaech Petrie, Stefanie, Ph.D.
- Dendra2 conversion protocol
Department of Molecular & Medical Genetics, Oregon Health & Science University, Contact: Olson, Susan B., Ph.D.
- Williams Syndrome detection using FISH protocol
Contact: Keller, Thomas J., PhD
- Nucleic acid sample preparation for sequencing protocol
Oregon National Primate Research Center, Contact: Blue, Steven
- Column chromatography protocol
- Ethanol extraction protocol
- Ether extraction protocol
- Leydig cell bioassay protocol
- Methanol extraction for monkey vasopressin protocol
- Peptide iodination assay protocol
- Steroid RIA reagent preparation protocol
- Steroid RIA regular assay protocol
- Steroid RIA super sensitive assay protocol
Contact: Boyd, Miranda
- Cell cycle analysis protocol
- CellQuest setup and general use protocol
- Flow cytometry sample preparation and use
- General immunofluorescence staining using directly conjugated antibodies protocol
- Intracellular staining protocol
- LSR set up and general use protocol
Department of Behavioral Neuroscience, Contact: Harrington, Chris, Ph.D.
- Affymetrix microarray core 3'IVT expression assay methods assay
- Affymetrix microarray core hybridization naming schema protocol
- Affymetrix microarray core labeling methods standard labeling assay
- Genotyping array protocols
- RNA expression protocol
Oregon National Primate Research Center, Contact: Cornea, Anda, Ph.D.
- FRAP protocol
- FRET protocol
- FURA-2 protocol
- Live-cell time-lapse imaging protocol
Contact: Linder, Jonathan, M.D.
- Determining luciferin kinetic curve for your model
- Preparation of luciferin for in vitro and in vivo bioluminescent assays
Department of Pathology, Contact: Woltjer, Randall, M.D., Ph.D.
- Human brain dissection and tissue fixation protocol
Oregon Clinical & Translational Research Institute, Contact: Clemons, Aaron, B.Sc.
- DNA sequencing protocol
- EBV transformation of B cells protocol
- Nucleic acid isolation protocol
- Preparation of samples for RNA/DNA microarray analysis protocol
Contact: David, Larry, Ph.D.
- iTRAQ labeling protocol
- Mass spectrometry sample preparation protocol
- PAW Pipeline Users guide
- Protein chromatography protocol
- Protein digestion protocol
- Protein gel electrophoresis protocol
- Proteomics Overview
- Scaffold Viewer Users guide
- Your co-PI experiment
Department of Comparative Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Contact: Fedorov, Lev, Ph.D.
- DNA purification protocol
- ES cell culture protocol
- Generating MEFs protocol
- Harvest for blastocyst injection
- Implantation of injected embryos into pseudopregnant foster mother mice protocol
- Mouse embyro generation protocol
- Vasectomy of mice (males 6-8 weeks of age)