Mass spectrometry at OHSU
- This is a measuring method consisting of turning elements in a sample into ions, isolating them according to the ratio between the mass and charge numbers and detecting it electrically.
- Mass spectrometry assay
- Assay → Mass spectrometry
- Atomic mass spectrometry, Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry metabolite profiling, Multiple reaction monitoring, Protein mass determination by mass spectrometry
Department of Physiology & Pharmacology, Contact: Koop, Dennis, Ph.D.
- Thermo TSQ Quantum LC/MS/MS System
- Mass spectrometry and HPLC sample preparation and data analysis
- Mass spectrometry services
Cancer Pathology Shared Resource Core Laboratory, Main Campus
Knight Cancer Institute, Contact: Thomas, George, M.D.
- Sequenom MassARRAY spectrometer
- Sequenom mass array service
- MassArray EpiTyper
- MassArray Quantitative Gene Expression
- MassArray Type 4.0
Contact: David, Larry, Ph.D.
- Thermo Fisher LTQ spectrometer