Mass spectrometry assay at OHSU
- This is a measuring method consisting of turning elements in a sample into ions, isolating them according to the ratio between the mass and charge numbers and detecting it electrically.
- Mass spectrometry
- Assay → Mass spectrometry assay
- Atomic mass spectrometry, Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry, Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry metabolite profiling, Multiple reaction monitoring, Post translational modification identification by mass spectrometry, Protein mass determination by mass spectrometry
Department of Physiology & Pharmacology, Contact: Koop, Dennis, Ph.D.
- Mass spectrometry services
Contact: David, Larry, Ph.D.
- Thermo Fisher LTQ spectrometer