Mass spectrometer at OHSU
- A mass spectrometer is an instrument which is used to measure the mass to charge ratio of ions. All mass spectrometers consist of three basic parts: an ion source, a mass analyzer, and a detector system. The stages within the mass spectrometer are: 1. Production of ions from the sample 2. Separation of ions with different masses 3. Detection of the number of ions of each mass produced 4.Collection of data to generate the mass spectrum
- Gas chromatography-mass spectrometry platform, Tandem mass spectrometer
Department of Physiology & Pharmacology, Contact: Koop, Dennis, Ph.D.
- Thermo TSQ Quantum LC/MS/MS System
Contact: Boyd, Miranda
- DVS Sciences CyTOF mass cytometer
Contact: David, Larry, Ph.D.
- Thermo Fisher LTQ spectrometer
- Thermo Fisher LTQ VELOS mass spectrometer
- Thermo Fisher LTQ VELOS Pro spectrometer