High performance liquid chromatography instrument at OHSU
- A liquid chromatography instrument that consists of a reservoir of mobile phase, a pump, an injector, a separation column, and a detector. The pump (rather than gravity) provides the higher pressure required to propel the mobile phase and analyte through the densely packed column.
- Ultra performance liquid chromatography instrument
http://ohsu.eagle-i.net/i/0000012c-f564-e9b3-8c3e-33d580000000, Contact: Duell, Paul Barton, M.D.
- HPLC liquid chromatography system
Oregon Clinical & Translational Research Institute, Contact: Clemons, Aaron, B.Sc.
- Agilent HPLC fluorescence detector
- Hewlett Packard 1200 HPLC system
Contact: David, Larry, Ph.D.
- Agilent Capillary liquid chromatography system
- Thermo Fisher Surveyor HPLC system