CLSM at OHSU
- A microscopy technique used in optimal imaging that increases optical resolution and contrast of a micrograph by using point illumination and a spatial pinhole to eliminate out-of-focus light in specimens that are thicker than the focal plane. It enables the reconstruction of three-dimensional structures from the obtained images.
- Confocal microscopy, Confocal scanning microscopy
- Assay → Microscopy → CLSM
Jungers Center for Neurosciences Research, Contact: Kaech Petrie, Stefanie, Ph.D.
- Zeiss LSM 780 laser scanning confocal microscope
- Confocal image analysis and presentation training
- Deconvolution training
Oregon National Primate Research Center, Contact: Cornea, Anda, Ph.D.
- Leica SP5 AOBS spectral confocal microscope
- Zeiss 510 META laser scanning confocal microscope