Biosafety cabinet at OHSU
- An instrument used for containment of biological materials, which functions as a primary barrier to prevent the escape of biological aerosols into the laboratory environment.
- Biological safety cabinet
Division of Pathobiology & Immunology, Contact: Kahl, Christoph, Ph.D
- NuAire Labgard ES safety cabinet
- SterilGard bio-safety cabinet
Department of Comparative Medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, Contact: Fedorov, Lev, Ph.D.
- NuAire Class II, A2 biosafety cabinet