Dr. Kim joined the faculty in the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine and the Department of Physiology and Pharmacology in 2011. His major academic activities include basic research and clinical medicine as an attending physician at the Portland VA Medical Center.
- M.D., Ph.D., University of Michigan 1996
- M.S., University of Chicago 1986
- B.A., University of Chicago 1986
- Internal Medicine, University of Pittsburgh, 1998
- Clinical Fellowship: Pulmonary & Critical Care, Univ of California San Francisco, 2001
- Internal Medicine 1999