Practiced in Critical Care and Emergency Room, as well as a Labor Relations Representative for a professional nursing organization assigned to work collaboratively with the nurses in hospitals from The Dalles to Ontario. Recently completed coursework for PhD with a research focus on nursing burnout in rural acute care nurses.
Areas of interest
- Leadership, Burnout, Job Satisfaction, Rural Nursing, Rural Health
- M.S.N., Sacred Heart University, Fairfield Connecticut United States 2014
- B.S.N., Oregon Health & Science University, Portland Oregon United States 1996
- NIH-T32 Fellowship, Hartford Foundation Fellowship
Memberships and associations
- ANA, ONA, NLN, Sigma Theta Tau