Dr. Taylor specializes in phase I clinical trials for patients with advanced cancers. He has a particular interest in thyroid cancers. In addition to his clinical research, Dr. Taylor studies cancer cells and patients tumors in his laboratory.Dr. Taylor and his wife Jessica, are the proud parents of four daughters. When he is not at the hospital, he is at soccer games, piano recitals, ballet and dance performances, and school plays. When there’s time, he enjoys cycling, golf, and oddly enough – yard work.
- M.D., Oregon Health & Science University, Portland Oregon 0 2005
- Internal medicine, University of Washington, 2007
- Hematology and medical oncology, Oregon Health & Science University, 2010
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2009
Memberships and associations
- American College of Physicians
- "Characterization of tumor size changes over time from the phase 3 study of lenvatinib in thyroid cancer." Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism In: , Vol. 101, No. 11, 01.11.2016, p. 4103-4109.
- "Open-label, multicenter, phase 1 study of alisertib (MLN8237), an aurora A kinase inhibitor, with docetaxel in patients with solid tumors." Cancer In: , Vol. 122, No. 16, 15.08.2016, p. 2524-2533.
- "Treatment patterns, health state, and health care resource utilization of patients with radioactive iodine refractory differentiated thyroid cancer." Cancer Management and Research In: , Vol. 8, 30.05.2016, p. 67-76.
- "Nivolumab alone and nivolumab plus ipilimumab in recurrent small-cell lung cancer (CheckMate 032) : A multicentre, open-label, phase 1/2 trial." The Lancet Oncology In: , 2016.
- "Fibroblast Growth Factor Signaling Controls Liver Size in Mice with Humanized Livers." Gastroenterology In: , Vol. 149, No. 3, 01.09.2015, p. 728e15-740e15.
- "Nivolumab and ipilimumab versus ipilimumab in untreated melanoma." New England Journal of Medicine In: , Vol. 372, No. 21, 21.05.2015, p. 2006-2017.
- "Lenvatinib versus placebo in radioiodine-refractory thyroid cancer." New England Journal of Medicine In: , Vol. 372, No. 7, 12.02.2015, p. 621-630.
- "Medical Therapy for Advanced Forms of Thyroid Cancer." Surgical Clinics of North America In: , Vol. 94, No. 3, 2014, p. 541-571.
- "The ploidy conveyor of mature hepatocytes as a source of genetic variation." Nature In: , Vol. 467, No. 7316, 07.10.2010, p. 707-710.