Dr. Madison specializes in caring for children with diabetes and other hormone problems. She spends about half of her time seeing children in the Harold Schnitzer Diabetes Health Center at OHSU for management of type 1 and type 2 diabetes. The other half of her clinic time is spent seeing children at Doernbecher Children’s Hospital Specialty Clinic for evaluation and management of growth, thyroid problems, early or delayed puberty, disorders of the adrenal gland and pituitary hormone problems.
In addition, Dr. Madison has a special interest in conditions resulting in decreased bone density in children. Dr. Madison sees patients one day a month in the Pediatric Neuro-Oncology Clinic for monitoring and treatment of endocrine complications resulting from treatment of brain tumors. She also travels to Salem and Eugene to provide outreach services several times per year.
In her spare time, Dr. Madison enjoys hiking, gardening and biking with her family, including her husband and son.Read more
- M.D., University of Connecticut School of Medicine 1999
- Pediatrics, Oregon Health & Science University 1999-2002
- Pediatric endocrinology, Oregon Health & Science University 2002-2006
- American Board of Pediatrics, subspecialty certification in pediatric endocrinology
Memberships and associations
- Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society