Dr. Reznick truly enjoys teaching ophthalmology to medical students, residents, and fellows. She is working on the development of a fellow curriculum to provide a structure to learning pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus.
- B.A., Brown University, 0 1997
- M.D., University of Rochester, 0 2003
- Transitional year, Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh, 2003
- Pediatric ophthalmology and strabismus, University of Pittsburgh, 2007
- American Board of Ophthalmology, 2008
Memberships and associations
- American Academy of Ophthalmology