Dr. Sullivan was born and raised in Boston and attended Tufts University for his undergraduate and Boston University for his graduate degrees. He has an interest in international medicine and has participated in medical trips to Africa as well as South America.
Dr. Sullivan believes strongly in empowering his patients by providing them with the tools to lead active, healthy lifestyles. His particular clinical interests include pulmonary and critically care medicine. His current research interests include patient-centered outcomes projects, specifically improving lung cancer and critical care outcomes while providing compassionate family support. Dr. Sullivan enjoys teaching future generations of physicians by helping train residents and fellows. In his free time, he enjoys travel, hiking and biking.Read more
- M.D., University of Arizona College of Medicine Arizona 2007
- Internal medicine, University of Maryland, 2010
- Pulmonary and critical care medicine, Oregon Health & Science University, 2013
- American Board of Internal Medicine, internal medicine, 2010
Memberships and associations
- Society of Critical Care Medicine