The OHSU Renal Biopsy Service
We offer all of the studies recommended for the routine evaluation of native and allograft kidney biopsies. We also provide additional immunohistochemical and molecular tests, as needed, to address important etiological questions encountered in kidney pathology.
This site provides information about:
- The services we provide
- How to contact us
- Requesting fixatives from us
- Our report and other communications with you
- Handling the biopsy specimen
- Is the biopsy adequate and what to do if it isn't?
- How to handle the unfixed specimen
- How to divide the biopsy specimen
- Print this form