Fellows are exposed to a broad array of educational activities
within the division and the School
of Medicine. A partial listing follows.
this week's conferences (opens in a new window)
- Reading Conference: Fellows and faculty present recent articles.
- Nephrology Case Conference: An interactive clinical case conference.
- Renal Research Conference: Fellows, faculty, and visiting scientists
present their research data.
- Fellow Didactic Series: Covers topics of basic clinical nephrology
and renal physiology.
- Medical Grand Rounds
- Clinical Case Conference (Department of Medicine)
- Hypertension Clinic Conference
- Combined Transplant Conference
- Fellowship Research Seminar Series: A basic science seminar
series held for all Department of Medicine research fellows (second
- Renal Biopsy Conference
- Fellow Seminar Series: An all-day didactic and interactive seminar
specifically for fellows.
- Renal Pathology Teaching Sessions: Training in the interpretation
of the renal biopsy.
- American Society of Nephrology and National Kidney Foundation
Annual Meetings: All fellows attend at least one of these meetings
- Dimensions in Dialysis: An annual, local two-day meeting covering
contemporary topics in dialysis.