The OHSU Historical Image Collection consists of over 8700 images depicting the history of OHSU beginning with the University of Oregon Medical School in 1887. The images are mainly black and white prints and negatives. There are limited numbers of 35 mm
and glass lantern slides. The Historical Image Collection has been arranged and described; an inventory of photos is available from Historical Collections and Archives staff. Please note that the Schools of Nursing and Dentistry have their own historical
July 24, 2009
OHSU Library Web
Managers. Please send comments, questions, and reports of problems
to the Library through the
customer support form.