Request Form to Provide Discount Offers to OHSU Employees
Vendor Guidelines and Requirements for Submitting Discount Offers
Thank you for your interest in offering discounted products or services to OHSU staff. We appreciate our relationships with the business community. This form is intended for use by third party businesses who wish to extend a discount offer to OHSU staff which is not available to the general public.
OHSU and/or the Service Excellence Committee have sole discretion to determine compliance with the following guidelines and requirements.
Discounted products and services must:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Be made available to any OHSU employee who has a valid OHSU ID Badge.
- Be offered to persons associated with at least one other local, state or national entity.
Discounted products and services must not:
- Pose a threat to individuals or organizations.
- Be considered offensive or demeaning based on ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion or political preference.
- Conflict with OHSU's Code of Conduct or with any other university policy or guideline.
- Be in direct competition with OHSU health care products or services, or pose a real or perceived institutional conflict of interest.
- Be a listing on a third-party sales site. We will not accept discount offers on goods or services which are primarily listed on sites like Craig's List, E-Bay, Etsy, etc. This includes specialty third-party sales sites for real estate and rentals.
In addition, fitness facilities / services must meet these distance requirements from OHSU March Wellness & Fitness Center:
- No facilities within a 1 mile radius
- Boutique studios located at least 1 mile away
- Multi use centers/gyms located at least 5 miles away, with the exception of 24 Hour and LA Fitness
The individual or company making the offer has sole responsibility for the description of discounted products and services. Descriptions must:
- Represent the product or service fairly and accurately.
- Fit into one of the following seven general categories: travel, sports, cultural events, services, restaurants, home services and financing, or products.
- Be limited to written information (no graphics) that will be posted on the OHSU intranet.
- Include applicable dates and contact information.
- Be submitted 30-days prior to posting.