Ultrasound Course Offerings
The Emergency Ultrasound faculty will tailor a course specific to your physician group or hospitals needs to introduce emergency US into your clinical practice. A sample two day Emergency Ultrasound course would include the following sample agenda.
At the completion of this course, the participant will understand general principles of ultrasound and have a working knowledge of the ultrasound machine and how it functions. They will have learned the anatomy and pathology of the abdomen and vasculature for emergency ultrasonography. They will have had enough practice in lab that they feel comfortable using ultrasound on real patients in the emergency department for credentialing exams.
- Tuality Healthcare - Hillsboro, OR
- Good Samaritan - Corvalis, OR
- Good Shepherd Medical Center - Hermiston, OR
- Kaiser Permanente - Portland, OR
- Overland Park - Kansas City
- Silverton Hospital - Silverton, OR
- Providence Saint Vincent Medical Center - Portland, OR
- Tillamook County General Hospital - Tillamook, OR
- Willapa Harbor Hospital - South Bend, WA
- Hospital Mexico - San Jose, Costa Rica