The Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium
Who will be doing the research?The University of Washington Clinical Trial Center, Seattle, Washington, coordinates the network. The following regional sites are participating:
- The Alabama Resuscitation Center is coordinated through the University of Alabama at Birmingham in Birmingham, AL, USA and includes systems in Alabama.
- The Dallas Center for Resuscitation Research is coordinated through the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX, USA and includes some surrounding cities.
- The Milwaukee Resuscitation Research Center is coordinated through the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, WI, USA.
- The Pittsburgh Resuscitation Network is coordinated through the University of Pittsburgh in Pittsburgh, PA, USA and includes some suburbs of Pittsburgh.
- The Portland Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium is coordinated through the Oregon Health & Science University in Portland, OR, USA and includes 4 counties in Oregon and Washington states.
- The University of Ottawa/University of British Columbia Collaborative RCC is coordinated through the Ottawa Health Research Institute, University of Ottawa, Ontario and St. Paul's Hospital, University of British Columbia, British Columbia in Canada and includes 20 other cities in the OPALS group.
- The UCSD-San Diego Resuscitation Research Center is coordinated through the University of California at San Diego in San Diego, CA, USA and includes the entire county.
- Seattle-King County Center for Resuscitation Research at the University of Washington is coordinated through the University of Washington WA, USA and includes all of King County.
- The Toronto Regional Resuscitation Research Out-of-hospital Network is coordinated through the University of Toronto in Toronto, Ontario, Canada and includes surrounding areas.