Every Wednesday faculty and residents convene for discussion and case reviews about universal topics in Emergency Medicine as well as interesting or unusual cases.
The OHSU Department of Emergency Medicine now offers FREE CME for Wednesday morning conference (8am to noon). Join us for conference, sign in, evaluate the conferences and you will receive CME credit (distributed at the end of the academic year).
Visit the Additional CME Information page for the full details.
All Emergency Medicine conferences are on Wednesdays in Doernbecher Children's Hospital's 11th Floor Auditorium unless otherwise noted. Enter DCH Lobby and take the elevator up to the 10th Floor. Then turn right out of elevator bay and head down the hall to the stairs on the left. Go up one flight of stairs to the conference center. The auditorium is situated at the back of the conference center.
If entering the building from US Veterans Hospital Rd, the stairway to the 11th floor is just shortly after you enter the building on the right.
If you would like to be included on our distribution list please fill out this brief registration form.
You may unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time by using the registration form above. Simply enter your currently registered email address and select the "unsubscribe" option before submitting.
April 1, 2014
- Presenters: Johnson, Rowe
- Interesting Case Conference
- Presenters: Apostolopolous, Austin
- Obstetrical Emergencies
- Presenter: Dr. Lishiana Shaffer
- Critical Care Session
- Presenter: Nelson
April 8, 2014
- Presenters: Baldwin, Appy
- Chair's Conference
- Presenter: Ma
- Senior Grand Rounds
- Presenter: Devine
- Chief's Meeting
April 15, 2014Location - OHSU Sim Center - CLSB South Tower 4th Floor
- Faculty M&M
- Presenters: Horowitz, Bengtzen
- Case Conference
- Presenters: West, Longstreet
- High Risk OB SIM
- Presenter: Cloutier
April 22, 2014Location - VA Auditorium
- Presenters: Duby, Shniter
- Small group rotating stations
- Presenters: Waldram, Ismach, Diller, Berge, Lee, Sanders
- Mass sign-ins T-51 and TMS check
- Residents Need to Attend
April 29, 2014
- Peds M&M
- Presenters: Bauer, Gern, Cedar
- Adolescent Gynecologic Emergencies
- Presenter: Eva Patil, MD
- Neonatal & Infant Emergencies
- PEM Fellow's Conference: Etiology, workup, and management of apparent life-threatening events
- Presenter: Cloutier
NAEMSP 2015 Annual Meeting
January 22-24, 2015
New Orleans, LA
CORD EM 2015 Academic Assembly
SAEM 2015 Annual Meeting
San Diego, CA
NACCT 2015 Annual Meeting
San Francisco, CA
ACEP 2015 Scientific Assembly