Mon - Fri
BICC, 1st Floor
Planning a Successful Videoconference
Prior to Conference
- Read the EdComm and Videoconferencing Service Level Agreements for service and support information.
- Ensure you've complete the request process and received your confirmation from EdComm.
- If you decide to facilitate your own videoconferencing events, you may want to ensure:
- EdComm has provided orientation and formal training on videoconferencing at OHSU to a department’s identified VCS Coordinator
- The videoconference is a single point-to-point connection (multiple points requires EdComm service)
- The VCS Coordinator can perform videoconferencing services, such as:
- Outline the scope of the videoconference, based on customer requirements
- Schedule and confirm room bookings
- Ensure technical contacts and equipment are procured at both the host and remote site(s)
- Manage the videoconference from initial connection test through completion
- Perform technical troubleshooting and support during the event